Forty-nine miscellaneous documents of the Aston family. They include Exchequer acquittances for the farm of customs dues levied on imports of French wines, papers relating to the shrievalty and lord lieutenancy of Cheshire, militia papers, and letters of attorney from the sheriff of Cheshire to receive patent monies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2082-2130
- Dates of Creation1554-1815
- Physical Description49 items.