Deeds, testamentary papers and legal documents relating to London, all but one dating from the second half of the sevententh century. Several concern the estate of Richard Southwell, blacksmith, who was contracted to supply shot to the Royal Ordnance (RYCH/3641, /3645-3656). Others concern Sir Robert Clayton 's partner, John Morris (RYCH/3640 and RYCH/3642-3644),
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3638-3663
- Dates of Creation1656/7-1687 and c.1723
- Physical Description26 items.