Indenture between William de Stanley, knight, Margery, his wife, and William de Stanley, their son, of the one part, and Isabel, widow of Robert de Pulle, John de Pulle, knight, and James de Pulle, his son, concerning lands, rights, etc., in Pulle [Poole], Netherpulle [Netherpool], Hoton [Hooton], etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1379
- Dates of Creation7 Apr 1402
- Language of MaterialFrench