A collection of deeds concerning grants, sales, and agreements made before the King's Bailiff in Jersey, or his representative. The names of the chief people concerned, many of whom were connected with the family of Amy, are given in the item descriptions below.
Deeds relating to the Island of Jersey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/65-162
- Dates of Creation1469-1815
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description98 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R32688. Purchased by the John Rylands Library from the Manchester bookseller P.M. Barnard for £6 in November 1912.