Draft release by Thomas Glasseour of Lea, Cheshire, esq., John Bennett of London, gentleman, Richard Brompton of Tedstone Delamere, Herefordshire, gentleman, and Sir Rowland Stanley of Hooton, Cheshire, Bart, to Henry Bennett of Chester, merchant, of the manor of Whitby [in Eastham and Stoke parishes], with appurtenances, messuages, cottages and land in Whitby and two chief rents issuing from property there.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3436
- Dates of Creation26 Jul 1727
- Physical Description1 item.