Three deeds relating to Manchester, two of which relate to Samuel Rawlinson of Manchester, merchant.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3500-3502
- Dates of Creation1784-1800
- Physical Description3 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92192. Presented to the John Rylands Library by G.J.V. Bemrose, esq., of the Stoke-on-Trent Museum, through Miss L.M. Midgley, The William Salt Library, Stafford, in November 1940.