Settlement by Richard Clegge of Kirkham, Lancashire, clerk, upon his daughter Dorothy Clegge of messuages, etc., with appurtenances in Roughlee within the Forest of Pendle and a messuage, a barn, a smithy and land with appurtenances in Roughlee Booth [township in the parish of Whalley].
Forest of Pendle (Lancashire)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4678
- Dates of Creation19 Mar 1710
- Physical Description1 item.