Final concord made between Ralph Wood, Martha Byland and Joseph Burden, plaintiffs, and John Chadwicke, senior, Alice his wife, John Chadwicke, junior, and Robert Chadwicke, deforciants, respecting premises and lands with appurtenances in Spotland, Manchester, Hundersfeild [Hundersfield] and Ratchdall [Rochdale].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4753
- Dates of Creation13 Aug 1668
- Language of MaterialLatin