Agreement between William Thornbrugh and Thomas Layburne, concerning land which Thomas lately held to farm of Roger Godson, lately prior of Conyshed [Conishead Priory], and tenements, etc., in Whynfell [Whinfell], called Colthowse [?Colthouse near Hawkshead], Skelmser [Skelsmergh], Crostwate [Crosthwaite], and Langsleddell [Long Sleddale].
Patton, etc. (Westmorland)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1949
- Dates of Creation24 Aug 1447
- Physical Description1 item.