Release by Thomas Hulme of Lady Howse in Butterworth, gentleman, to Richard Hartley of Manchester, gentleman, and Nathan Leech of Salford, yeoman, of hereditaments in Hundersfeild [Hundersfield division of Rochdale parish, Lancashire] and in Hallifax [Halifax], Yorkshire, leading the uses of a recovery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3594
- Dates of Creation15 Mar 1657/8
- Physical Description1 item.