Copy of a bargain and sale by William Bury, the younger, of Grantham, gentleman, to Elizabeth Baxter of London, widow, of the capital messuage called the Graunge or the Fryers in Grantham, the Conduit close in Gunwarby [Great Gonerby], and all other his lands, etc. in Grantham and Gunwarby, with appurtenances.
Grantham and Great Gonerby (Lincolnshire)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2611
- Dates of Creation17 Jan 1654/5
- Physical Description1 item.