Indenture between Thomas Harrington of Boothbie Pannell [Boothby Pagnell], esq., of the one part, and Knightley Purefoy of Grayes Inn [Gray's Inn], Middlesex, esq., and Edward Harrington of London, fishmonger, of the other, respecting a recovery of the manor of Boothby Pannell with appurtenances, of messuages, land, etc. there and of the advowson of the church.
Boothby Pagnell (Lincolnshire)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2521
- Dates of Creation26 Mar 1664
- Physical Description1 item.