A small collection of documents relating to the estate of James More Molyneux and his trustees in Westhoughton, Lancashire (RYCH/3537-3544), together with a legal opinion and letter concerning land and premises at New Quay, Liverpool (RYCH/3536).
Liverpool and Westhoughton Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3536-3544
- Dates of Creation1814-1828
- Physical Description2 subseries; 9 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92193. Presented to the John Rylands Library through the British Records Association in 1940.