Extract of proceedings at the View of Frankpledge with Court Baron of George Purefey, esq., for the manor of Wadley, held before Thomas Stratton, gentleman, steward, respecting the admittance of Valentine Smyth, son of Thomas Smyth, to premises at Littleworth.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2081
- Dates of Creation7 Oct 1650
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 item.