Mimeographed 'Instructions', No. 1 to 317 (lacking 202, 211 to 212) to generalmanagers of the railways in the UK. Continued as 'Circular Letters'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0142
- Dates of Creation1914-1915
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionTwo volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Railway Executive Committee was appointed by the government to takecontrol over the railways during World War I (1914-1918).
Transferred from BLPES pamphletcollection
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use