Surviving administrative records of John Sparks Ltd, dealer in Chinese art (London). Comprising: minute book, 1906-1919 (1 vol.); agent book, 1926-1953 (1 vol.); valuation records, c 1929, (1 folder); valuation and inventory of John Sparks premises, 1941 (1 volume); correspondence file: Mrs W [name redacted] 1983-1991 (1 folder); and certificate of membership of the British Antique Dealers Association Ltd, 1984.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSP/07
- Dates of Creation1906-1991
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 volumes, 2 folders and 1 certificate
Scope and Content
Record series arranged chronologically
Some records closed under data protection legislation, see individual catalogue records for details.