Agent book of John Sparks Ltd, dealer in Chinese art (London). Book recording the value of goods acquired by John Sparks Ltd from Chinese-based agents and dealers. Entries are arranged chronologically by month, listing the value of goods acquired from each source. Agents and dealers listed include (among others): King Koo Chai, F.C. Chang, Lee Van Ching, E.T. Chow, William Collins, Joey Koo, Zie Soey Koo, Kuran, Jackson Lao, Tonosuke, Tonying & Co; Pao Wah & Co., T.T. Woo, and H.S. Yie. Handwritten. 1 volume. Blue and purple marbled back endpaper. No front endpaper. No cover. No spine. Disbound.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSP/07/02
- Dates of CreationJuly 1926-July 1953
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Conservation work undertaken on the volume in 2016.