Room by room estate inventory of John Sparks Ltd premises at 128 Mount Street, London. Compiled for the purpose of insurance. The contents of the premises were valued at £2110-8s-6d. Authored by Frank D. James, Manager, Estate Offices, Harrods Ltd, Auctioneers Surveyors and Valuers, Knightsbridge House, Kensington, London, SW1. 16 pp.. Black cover. String bound.
'A Valuation and Inventory of the Furniture and Effects at 128, Mount Street, W.1. The Property of:- Messrs. John Sparks, Limited. Made for the Purpose of Insurance'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSP/07/04
- Dates of CreationMay 1941
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Title taken from title page