Cashbooks of John Sparks Ltd, dealer in Chinese art (London). Books of prime entry in which cash transactions into and out of the company’s bank account were recorded. 7 volumes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSP/04
- Dates of Creation1900-1951
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 volumes
Scope and Content
Record series arranged chronologically
Some records closed under data protection legislation, see individual catalogue records for details.