Papers of the Committee to Review the Functioning of Financial Institutions, 1977-1980, chaired by Sir James Harold Wilson, including minutes of meetings and oral hearings, working party and sub-committee papers, general papers circulated to members of the Committee, and written and oral evidence submitted to the Committee.
Committee to Review the Functioning of Financial Institutions (Wilson Committee)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb97-financialinstitutions
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Dates of Creation1977-1980
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description23 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Committee to Review the Functioning of Financial Institutions was set up in 1976 with Sir James Harold Wilson as its Chair. The Committee's report was published in 1984.
Arranged in groups as outlined in the Scope and Content.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
On-line catalogue available.
Sources: British Library of Political and Economic Science catalogue. Compiled by Sarah Aitchison as part of the AIM25 project.
Conditions Governing Use
Apply to Archivist for copyright details. No documents may be photocopied.
Given by Professor Sir Ralph Dahrendorf in 1984.