Two volumes of lectures by Adolf Neubauer on Jewish history and rabbinical thought.
Lectures by Adolf Neubauer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. d. 605-6
- Dates of Creation19th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Adolf Neubauer (1832-1907) was an orientalist. Details are given in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The volumes were given to the Library by Lady Cowley in 1931.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45398-9.