This volume is labelled on front: Mary Relph's Scrap Album Vol.2. It contains promotional and personal photographs of the life and career of Mary Relph. Other notable contents include the following:
- Correspondence and contract from Charles B. Cochrane relating to her stage career, dated 1939.
- Production programmes.
- Signed original caricature artworks by Mary.
- Lists of art commissions and monies earned, dated 1939-1943.
- Tour contract, images and programme for Lights Up, dated 1940.
- Newspaper cuttings, photographs and correspondence related to Mary’s various career changes.
- Second World War National Service Act card and National Registration Identity Card, dated 1940.
- Clothing ration book, dated 1949.