Apprenticeship indentures, the majority of which relate to the binding of poor children by the churchwardens and overseers of the parish of Penrhosllugwy, Anglesey, 1788-1828. The following occupations appear on the indentures : tailor, blacksmith, mantua-maker, joiner, shopkeeper, wheelwright, weaver, fuller etc.
Also, individual indentures belonging to the following :
- Hugh Williams, Caernarfon, 1750
- Mathew Cain, Bangor, 1837
- Thomas Edwards, Bangor, 1861
- John Rees Griffith, Horse Shoe Inn, Llanbedr, 1876
- William Oliver Griffith, 48 Ambrose Street, Bangor, 1900