Two hand-made dummy versions of 'Tog the Ribber'. The first dummy, bearing the title 'Granny's Tale', features manuscript text and very rough pencil sketches by Gillian McClure. This dummy includes some manuscript notes on what will appear in the illustrations and the colour palette to be used. The second dummy is labelled 'Notes on glazes', and contains manuscript notes in Gillian McClure's hand on the colours and glazes to be used on each page. These notes also include details of the techniques to be used to create various effects in the illustrations.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 GMc/01/01
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1985]
- Physical Description2 items