A notebook containing:
- (folio l) obituary notices on K[atherine] R[igby], died September 1643;
- (folio 2) notes on fee simple;
- (folio 14) Table of the thinges conteyned in the ensueinge booke;
- (folio 17, original numbering 1) A kallender of all the Patentes, & other writings wch I have, concerninge the office of Clerkeshippe of the peace in the County of Lancashire;
- (folio 26, original numbering 12) A kallender of all the deedes, evidences, & writinges, wch I have concerninge the Peele;
- (folio 43, original numbering 29) A kallender of the deedes, evidences & writings wch I have concerninge Birchewood;
- (folio 44v, original numbering 30) A kallender of all the deedes, evidences and writings concerninge the lands & hereditamtes in Hulton & Worsley wch I purchased from Sr Raphe Assheton, Barronett;
- (folio 59, original numbering 45) A kallender of all the deedes, evidences & writinges wch I have concerninge my rentes services & heriditamtes in Hoppewode, Thomton iuxta Chaderton, Cleyden, Manchester, Rovington, Honerisfield & Ratchdale;
- (folio 68, original numbering 54) A kallender of all the writtinges wch I have concerninge the tithes in Littlehulton & Worsley Wch I held of Mr Anderton by lease for 21 yeres under the yerely rent of xi li viii s viii d;
- (folio 73, original numbering 59) A kallender of all the deedes, evidences and writinges wch I have concerninge my landes in Wigan;
- (folio 75, original numbering 61) A kallender of all the deedes, evidences & writings wch I have conceminge ffayrehurste and Crosse ground;
- (folio 96v) A note of moneys receyved by mee George Rigbye of & from my tenaunte Wm Partington of Tildesley, webster, in parte of paymt of his fines for a lease of te[neme]nte (1639-40).
On the flyleaf is the name 'Geo. Rigbye'. The book was examined in court on 12 and 28 June 1661.