Diaries of Lady Elizabeth Egerton, 1862-1919.
Diaries of Lady Elizabeth Egerton
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. f. 421-72
- Dates of Creation1862-1919
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description52 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Lady Elizabeth (Bettine) Charlotte Louisa Egerton was the wife of the 2nd Earl of Wilton.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The diaries were given to the Library in 1955.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 45994-46045.