Bradburn's papers on the history of the Old Bank, High Street, Oxford and the Parsons and Thomson families, consisting of transcripts of 19th century papers and Bradburn's working papers.
Papers of Mr L.F. Bradburn
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 834-8
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1960-70]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mr L.F. Bradburn wrote The Old Bank (92 and 93 High street) Oxford (Oxford, 1968).
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by Mr Bradburn in 1981.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
See Administrative/Biographical History.