The image shows a store of the Oslo Co-operative Society. Annotations on the verso tell us that the Society had 84 stores. The store is embedded into an ornate building with balconies but is itself a 'modern' shop front with large display windows. Tramlines run in front of the store. The verso is marked for publication. Black and white. Location of subject: Oslo.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-cup/cup/2/15/1/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 CUP/2/15/1/4
- Dates of Creationc1946-1960s
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionOne print.