Handwritten notes on Ruthin County School for Girls. Ruthin County School for Girls Preliminary Prospectus. Handwritten notes on the organisation and opening of the school. School badge, negatives of pupils & Latin notebook. Two school magazines 1938 & 1988, Open Day catalogue 1999. List of pupil requirements. Pencil notes, fees, lessons, committee, events, MPs, retirement comments, poem. Reunion notes, photos, newscuttings. Certificates awarded to Nora J Thomas from the Royal Drawing Society 1928.
Papers relating to Ruthin County School for Girls - Boarding & Day School
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/1799/184
- Dates of Creation20th Cent.
- Physical Description2 bdles