Godley correspondence and miscellaneous comment.
The Hon. Wynne Godley; Wynne Alexander Hugh Godley; younger son of the second Baron Kilbracken; b. Sept. 2, 1926, London; d. May 13, 2010; controversial Cambridge economist and one of the Treasury's "six wise men" in the 1990s who foresaw the 2008 global financial crash.
Titles of folders:
- Correspondence on Textbook (Godley and Cripps), 1983,
- The Godley Matrices, 1985-1990,
- Stocks and Neoclassical Theory, 1990,
- Wynne Godley and the UK Economy, 1991-1992,
- Wynne Godley's Macroeconomics, 1996-1998,
- Model Answers, n.d.,
- ISLM and Paradigms, 2002-03,
- Miscellaneous correspondence, 1983-2003,
- Miscellaneous correspondence, 2003-2005.