16 photographs (1916-1917).
Photographs of Greece by A. Nash
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection SAL 045
- Dates of Creation1916-1917
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; photographs.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
A. Nash was a Sapper, Royal Engineers, 100 Field Company, serving in Macedonia.
Access is unrestricted.
See Salonika Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
Salonika catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available