Includes papers regarding description of lands acquired by Walker and Co from John Finlay; price of land sold by John Dymock to Walker and Co; land sold by Robert Hastie to New Lanark Co; purchase of Bankhead, and copy obligation by Walker and Co to Marion Allan relating to rentals from lands of Crosslaw.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGD 042/7/3
- Dates of Creation1834-1841
- Physical Description1 bundle of loose papers