Princess Mary, Buckingham Palace to the inhabitants of the town of Llandudno, thanking them for the address and beautiful photographic views of the town of Llandudno which they sent her on the occasion of her marriage. She was interested to learn that in commemoration of her wedding a fund has been instituted to establish a bed at the Llandudno Cottage Hospital, and she wishes the subscribers every success in their efforts.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2008 COB7/14/4/6
- Dates of Creation1922 Feb 27
- Physical Description1 Item