1) Thomas Hearne Seymour of Plymouth,
grocer, Mary Powell Seymour and Martha
Stone Seymour of Thame, spinsters
2) Grace Bridgeman of Britwell, widow
3) Joseph Janaway of Great Milton,
wheelwright, and Lydia Janaway, his wife
4) Richard Bowler of Thame, carpenter,
and Decima Bowler, his wife
5) Harriet Howlett of Poplar, Middlx,
6) Job Tomlinson of Thame, watchmaker,
and Emma Tomlinson of Thame, spinster
7) Sophia Ray of Thame, spinster
8) Joseph Janaway and Job Tomlinson
9) John Walker of Thame, nurseryman.
Messuage (now divided into two) on south
side of High Street, Thame.
Parties 1. to 8. conveys to 9. (Grace,
Lydia, Decima and Harriet are daughters
of John Ray).