- GLU/3/1, a typescript review by Gluckman of Evans-Pritchard's Kinship and marriage among the Nuer c.1951.
- GLU/3/3, 15 Aug 1951, criticism by Evans-Pritchard of Firth's 1947 Josiah Mason lecure as "a lot of pretentious, pompous rubbish served up in slick jargon" [the lectures were published as Elements of social organization in 1951].
- GLU/3/11-14,12 Apr -23 Sep 1963, correspondence re. a new edition of Callaway's Zulu texts by Gluckman [ pres. Henry Callaway (1817-1890, a clergyman who studied Zulu religious beliefs - it does not appear that Gluckman completed this work].
- GLU/3/23, a bibliography of Evans-Pritchard's writings (1964).
- GLU/3/30, 15 Nov 1966, Evans-Pritchard expresses relief that Edmund Leach has been appointed Provost of King's College, Cambridge, as will "prevent him from applying for the Chair here [Oxford] on my retirement".
- GLU/3/32, a circular letter from Gluckman ourlining plans for a volume on Evans-Pritchard' s work compiled by members of the Manchester department.