- GLU/6/1-3, 1 Mar-19 Apr 1962, re. the possibility of Leo Kuper taking up chair of sociology at Manchester
- GLU/6/5-7, Oct-5 Nov 1962, Gluckman's visit to UCLA in 1963 to lecture on traditional African law.
- GLU/6/15-16, 6-15 Apr 1965, concerning Gluckman's disagreement with "Gulliver" [prob. P H Gulliver], which Leo Kuper finds exaggerated.
- GLU/6/18, 26 Mar 1965, Leo Kuper's introduction to Gluckman's The adaptation and development of legal systems in Africa.
- GLU/6/29-30, 19 Sep 1968-20 Mar 1969, Leo Kuper's problems in publishing a study of African Nationalism in South Africa (part of the Oxford History of South Africa (letter 19 Sep 1968).