Two reports written by the donor, 1995 and 1996, for the Welsh Library Association, relating to the 'proposed provision of public library services in the new unitary authorities for Wales', together with an appendix to the second report.
Reports re public library service delivery plans,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW ex 2459.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls006200980
- Dates of Creation1995-1996 /
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 wallet.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers' Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Mr Tony Bamber; Lampeter; Donation; February 2007; 006200980.
Preferred citation: NLW ex 2459.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales