The collection comprises photographs, designs and printed material. It includes:
- Album containing 65 black and white photographs depicting the interior and exterior of houses inNottinghamshire and Lincolnshire designed by Poyser and the images of central library in Nelson,Lancashire designed by him jointly with William Savidge. undated. c.1900-1920 (MS 651/1/1-65);
- Album entitled 'Specimens of Gothick Architecture in England from Existing Ancient Examples'containing 48 pages of ink drawings of examples of Norman, early English, decorated andperpendicular architectural details in English churches. c.1900 (MS 651/2);
- Copy of The Studio: An Illustrated Magazine of Fine and Applied Art, volume 36, number 153containing a feature on 'Some Recent Designs in Domestic Architecture' which includes passages,plans and photographs relating to houses by Poyser. 15 December 1905 (MS 651/3);
- Six black and white photographs depicting the interior and exterior of the central library,Nelson, and houses at Ruddington and Attenborough, Nottinghamshire, c.1900-1920 (MS 651/1/66-71);
- Printed images depicting a cottage at Chilwell, Nottinghamshire, and the central library, Nelson,c.1905 (MS 651/4).