From Henry Taylor, (clerk to magistrates, Broxton division, Cheshire). Regrets unable to provide transcript of deed requested, mentions difficulties in getting hold of Duke of Westminster, suggests contact his librarian, Rev. C E M Wilson. Has not encountered any St Werburgh charters in private collections; many items likely to be missing from Chester cathedral chapter House.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TAI/1/211
- Dates of Creation29 Aug 1918
- Physical Description1 item