Minutes books, miscellaneous correspondence and papers of, and concerning, the Association.
Papers of the Oxford University Graduate Conservative Association
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. c. 2023-4; d. 2040-2
- Dates of Creation1919-1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
For a brief history of the Oxford University Graduate Conservative Association see MS. Eng. d. 2041, fols. 115-16.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by Michael Maclagan in 1989.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.