Olivier Archive. Vol. CMXXXIX (ff. ). Social, stock, and publicity photographs; 1970-1972. Includes Olivier’s introduction to the House of Lords, and pictures of him using a Polaroid camera in connection with the two advertising campaigns in which he endorsed the camera, on the strict condition that the advertisements were never shown in the United Kingdom.
Olivier Archive. Vol. CMXXXIX (ff. ). Social, stock, and publicity photog ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms79766-80750/addms80704
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 80704
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000116.0x0000ba
- Dates of Creation1970-1972
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)