Olivier Archive. Vol. DCLII (ff. ).
1. ff. . Tartuffe, by Molière. Old Vic, 21 November 1967.
2. ff. . The travails of Sancho Panza, by James Saunders. Old Vic, 18 December 1969.
3. ff. . Trelawney of the Wells, by A. W. Pinero. First produced at Chichester; 1965, and the file includes some papers from that production. Old Vic, 17 November 1965.
4. ff. . Triple bill: The Covent Garden tragedy, by Henry Fielding; A most unwarrantable intrusion, by J. M. Morton; and, In his own write, by John Lennon and others. Old Vic, 18 June 1968.
5. ff. . Tyger, by Adrian Mitchell. New Theatre, 20 July 1971.
6. ff. . Uncle Vanya, by Anton Chekhov. First produced at Chichester, 1962.
Old Vic, 19 November 1963.
7. ff. . Volpone, by Ben Jonson.
8. ff. . The way of the world, by William Congreve. Old Vic, 1 May 1969.
9. ff. . The white devil, by John Webster. Old Vic, 13 November 1969.
10. ff. . A woman killed with kindness, by Thomas Heywood. Old Vic, 7 April 1971.