Correspondence and notes either written by, received or collected by Samuel Rush Meyrick.
Correspondence and notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1807 MEYR/3
- Dates of Creation1793 - 1843
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description6 items stored in 1 folder
Scope and Content
The material can be accessed by appointment in the Visitors' Library in the Wallace Collection. The Visitors' Library is open Tuesday-Friday, 10am-5pm. Please contact the Library for more information.