Accounts of travelling expenses on various journeys in England and Ireland, and between the two countries, 77 folios. Fos 1-4 and 13v-77 are blank.
Accounts of Travelling Expenses
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.6299
- Dates of Creation1798-1801
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description1 volume(s) 1 volume
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Presented by Spencer George Perceval, 1921.
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.