A Llyfr Pricio (Tune Book) containing hymns and anthems, 19th - 20th century.
Llyfr Pricio (Tune Book)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS LLPR
- Dates of Creation19th - 20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In Wales, a tune book or a book of musical notation was known as a Llyfr Pricio.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, January 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference number : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 24543
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.