Includes school, university and inns of court documents, material relating to family history, correspondence with friends, cuttings and copies of early articles and book reviews by Cradock, material relating to his published history of the Cambridge Union Society, obituaries and letters of condolence written to his widow, and correspondence and photographs relating to the commissioning of a posthumous bust.
Material relating to Cradock's private life.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Cradock/C
- Dates of Creation1940–2012
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content