Two copies of colour photograph, 3.5" x 5", of Sir Edward Youde and staff taken outside. Accompanying note names those present: Back row - Li (Waiter), Sun (Head Garden), E.Y., Yu (Cook), Yang (Driver), Liang (Cook). Front row - Liu (Garden), Lu (Ayi) (Laundry), Gu (Ayi) (Cleaner), Hsing (Waiter).
Sir Edward Youde and staff.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Cradock/D/14
- Dates of Creation1982–1986 (Undated. Date inferred from dates of Sir Edward Youde's time as Governor of Hong Kong.)
- Physical Description2 prints photograph
Scope and Content