(1) Robert Ellis of Conway, a Hawker.
(2) William Warlow of Conway, a Hawker.
(1) and (2) Charged with stealing one cart and one set of harness belonging to Evan Evans.
Witness statements from Evan Evans, of Llan Ffestiniog, a Hawker; John Pritchard, of Caernarfon, a Hawker; David Williams and David Morris Jones, both Police Constables at Conway.
(1) and (2) Verdict: Guilty. Sentenced to 1 calendar month hard labour.
ATTACHED: Three pieces of evidence:
(1) Receipt from Evan Evans. (2) Envelope to Mr. Evan Evans. (3) Letter to Evan Evans from Robert Ellis.
NOTE: On the Receipt (1) The mark of William Warlow also had the name Jones following it.