The group contains correspondence and notes relating to the establishment and early history of the British Society of Rheology; agenda and minutes of meetings; BSR rules and regulations, and papers concerning their development; information regarding membership; general correspondence; correspondence relating to the BSR publication, Rheology Abstracts; notes, draft reports and proposals on rheological nomenclature, and papers relating to BSR awards.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 982 BSR/1
- Dates of Creation1940-[ongoing]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description0.05 cubic metres