Thirteen Henley family deeds, relating to property in Westminster and Oxfordshire.
Henley Family Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. London and Middlesex 427-33; Oxon. 4130-5
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1817-37]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description13 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Henley family of Waterperry, Oxfordshire, had property in London and Oxfordshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were recovered from salvage in 1947.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.